- # Be sure to restart your server when you modify this file.
- # Your secret key is used for verifying the integrity of signed cookies.
- # If you change this key, all old signed cookies will become invalid!
- # Make sure the secret is at least 30 characters and all random,
- # no regular words or you'll be exposed to dictionary attacks.
- # You can use `rake secret` to generate a secure secret key.
- # Make sure the secrets in this file are kept private
- # if you're sharing your code publicly.
- secret_key_base: 8869d950d3865a4ceefee463676930da376c957af33892815885c03080183db3ec6be3318d961246abd29d8a151f196cd77084c1475957d54a63452777fd6986
- secret_key_base: bc2a16c8ddae19eddc2a8844077626f7c588ed091f777d9fbd9b5a6996406b42f65f82742edcc0fc44ca3f492c6d43386a52c4653684e491cc8ae2917caa172d
- # Do not keep production secrets in the repository,
- # instead read values from the environment.
- secret_key_base: <%= ENV["SECRET_KEY_BASE"] %>